Thursday 2 January 2014

Everything that goes nowhere

This will be a general post of thought, pictures and stories that go nowhere else :)











'murica has invaded even the sushi place! 







Cute kitty sweets







I got to try my hand at Japanese flower arranging, or Ikebana. This isn't how I arranged them exactly, but this is how they looked after I took them home and placed them in a cut up coke bottle, classy stuff I know.
















I also finally got around to buying a microwave, that turned out to be an oven and grill too, happy days! 
















I do not know what a bottom gusset is, and I do not want to know either










Yayyy! Tasty breakfast!






All you can drink, DIY drinks for 90 mins and for less than £10. Not bad 





Birthday cake making time

Decorating/smothering time 







The things I must learn how to say to do my homework 




Homemade bread, straight out the oven, with a little butter. *drool*





Serbian sweets




Views near campus


Something on a jumper


and 



sexy christmas spiderman



Interesting tea


No comments:

Post a Comment